Monday, December 5, 2011

i miss u~~

i have no where to express my feeling
here is the only place
insomnia again
im having insomnia every night since the day we br0ke up
i d0nt know why
i thought im the type which easy c0me easy go 
i used to be
but when its c0me to y0u
i really d0nt understand why
izzit really like what they said
"the one u cant hold is the one u l0ve the m0st"
perhaps is true
i miss u
no matter what im d0ing
u are in my mind
i talk to my friends
they cheers me up
i do laugh
but
its hurt inside
i miss u
i tried t0 put my eye on an0ther guy
the one that tried t0 attract me
we d0 chat
we d0 hang out
i know im bad
im making use of him to f0rget u
but
i cant
im still missing u even he is in fr0nt of me
until t0day
im still thinking
what w0uld we be?
 if i didnt make u hot
 if i never say those thing out
if u can forget what i said
 if i can go back to the past
we are still sweet c0uple
i miss u
h0nestly
im still waiting
waiting for s0meday maybe u will miss me
waiting for s0meday that u find out that u need me
waiting for u to tell me that u're still loving me
i h0pe i still have a chance to say
"i will hold u tight and never let go u anym0re"
will my wish c0me true
i know its impossible
but
im still waiting
im still h0ping



dear i miss y0u~









No comments:

Post a Comment